When You Visit
To begin with, RESCUE® will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. RESCUE® will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
In general, you can visit RESCUE® website without declaration as to who you are by way of not revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user will remain anonymous.
What Information is Information Collected
In order to increase efficiency and render a more customised experience, RESCUE® may at certain junctures collect:
- From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address etc.) in order to receive or use services on RESCUE®’s website. These services include newsletters and competitions, live chats and message boards and personalised services. We will also need personal information in order to supply other products and services or to help RESCUE® identify you when you contact us including but not limited to information about your personal identity such as name , gender, marital status, religion, age, your contact details limited to your email address and mobile number. . Personal Information that has been made anonymous or aggregated will not be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- We may combine this information with other information that we may hold about you if you are member, or have made enquiries of us before.
- We may also obtain information from publicly available sources such as the electoral roll, or other third parties who have a legitimate basis on which to pass on your information.
- Information that may include information concerning your banking details (including credit/debit card), PayTM related information (to such limited extent), and any other information relating on billing preferences as voluntarily share by you. Please do not email RESCUE® with confidential or sensitive information such as your credit card details. We cannot accept responsibility for unauthorised access to your information that is outside our control.
- Device identification (“ID”), which is a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device, but is different than a hardware serial number.
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is a unique string of numbers automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet.
- Data Received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (which include but are not limited to name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
How do We Use Information
We at RESCUE have a Data Protection Policy which entails RESCUE®’s commitments to protect your personal data
- RESCUE® collects personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up an account with RESCUE®. While you can browse some sections of our Application/site without being a registered member, certain activities may require you to be a RESCUE® We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. Contact information is used for reaching out to you if need be. If you feel the need to unsubscribe to these alerts, promotional mail, messages, calls please send us an email to email@example.com quoting your vehicle’s registration number and services you would like to unsubscribe. If you feel the need to unsubscribe to these alerts, promotional mail, messages, calls please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your registration number and services you would like to unsubscribe
- RESCUE® will share the information you provide, together with other information, with our group/associate companies. We may use the information you provide for administration, marketing, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences.
- RESCUE® will disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may transfer your information outside our network. We will only do this where it is necessary for the conclusion, or performance of a contract between us, or that we enter into at your request, in your interest, or for administrative, or our own marketing purposes. If you give RESCUE® information about another person, in doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us and for us to be able to process their personal data (including sensitive personal data) and also that you have told them who RESCUE® is and what RESCUE® will use their data for administrative, or RESCUE®’s own marketing purposes.
- For you and RESCUE®’s joint protection and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored. Informing you about products and services. We offer motoring and automotive related products such as breakdown services, vehicle inspections, sales of automotive parts/accessories etc. RESCUE® may also offer financial products such as Insurance policies and packages. By providing RESCUE® with your contact details, you consent to being contacted by mail, telephone, fax, email, and SMS/MMS/WhatsApp Texts, other communication services to let you know about any goods, services or promotions of our own our business partners or other third parties, which may be of interest to you. You can of course withdraw this consent at any time by contacting RESCUE® to let us know.
- It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. RESCUE® use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Time to time add or enhance services available on the RESCUE® website, RESCUE® will use the Personal Information you provide to facilitate the service requested in order to process and respond to your queries and provide you with customer support.
- Understand our users for improvement of the content and features of our Services.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- To communicate with you and let be known to RESCUE® your preferences or the Services availed by you for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Data Collection – How we use your data; continued
- In order to improve customer service and diagnose technical issues, RESCUE® uses marketing promotions, research and programs to help us to identify your preferences develop programs and improve user experience. Personal Information collected by RESCUE® for such activities may include contact information and survey questions.
- RESCUE® may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’/service providers’ target audiences and while your personal information will not be disclosed by RESCUE® for these purposes without your consent, wherein you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement so displayed, the advertiser will be granted the assumption that you meet its target criteria. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following Email address: email@example.com.
- In RESCUE®’s efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. RESCUE® may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our application/site, providing you with content that RESCUE® thinks you might be interested in–and to display content according to your preferences. RESCUE® may ask for your information in the feedback forms at the time of interaction between our staff and you. The feedback information is used for the improvement of services and rewarding of employees.
Note: You can choose not to provide the information that we requested and still visit the RESCUE® website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
RESCUE® will only use your information for the purposes that you would reasonably anticipate. RESCUE® may contact your, or pass your information to RESCUE®’s business partners, for marketing purposes unless you have expressly intimated us that we may not do so. Where RESCUE® is making arrangements on your behalf we may need to pass your information to third parties to conclude those arrangements. For example, to an insurance company to obtain insurance quotes. We are committed to treating your personal data with due care and in accordance with the data protection principles. RESCUE® mobile application/websites may contain links to other sites outside the group. Neither RESCUE, nor our group companies, are responsible for the privacy and security of these sites.
Disclosure of Information Shared
- Companies under the same corporate entity
RESCUE® may under controlled and secure circumstances information will be disclosed to our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of RESCUE Vehicle Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Service Providers/Suppliers:
Your information shall also be shared with the end service providers for fulfilment of intended services to be rendered by RESCUE®. It is stated that when request is made/booked with RESCUE® you hereby authorize RESCUE® to share your information with the said service providers/operators. However, how the said contractors/service providers/operators use the information shared with them is beyond the purview of RESCUE®. You are therefore to be advised to review the privacy policies of the respective service provide/operators whose services you choose to avail.
- Business Affiliates and Allied Partners
RESCUE® does not sell or rent your individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except for the specific purpose of sharing of such information with our business affiliates and allied partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various referral services and for sharing promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their request/booking history with us.
RESCUE® may share your Personal Information to third party that RESCUE® may engage to perform certain tasks on its behalf, including but not limited to payment processing, data hosting, and data processing platforms.
- Change in Management/Restructuring
If the assets of RESCUE® are acquired, our customer information will be likely to be transferred in connection with such acquisition. In addition, as part of business expansion/development/restructuring/liquidation or for any other reason whatsoever, if we decide to sell/transfer/assign our business, any part thereof, any of RESCUE Vehicle Services Pvt. Ltd. subsidiaries or any business units, then as part of such restructuring exercise customer information including the Personal Information collected herein shall be transferred accordingly.
- Third Party Specialists
RESCUE® may hire a third party for market research and surveys processing and RESCUE® will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information (including aggregate cookie and tracking information) we provide to such third parties, alliance partners, or vendors are protected by confidentiality agreements and such information is to be used solely for completing the specific project, and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- Legally Mandated Disclosure
RESCUE® may share your information when we believe in good faith that such sharing is reasonably necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process. We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use our services, to provide our services to you [including maintaining the online user account (if created), to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. RESCUE® places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. RESCUE®’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- RESCUE® may use data collection devices through the form of small files on your hard drive which may be session or persistent, pixels/tags, SDKs, application program interfaces (“APIs“), and other technologies collectively, “Cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety and as certain features that are offered by RESCUE® maybe only available through the use of a “cookie”. Note: ‘Cookies’ so placed by third parties are within the use and control of such third parties and RESCUE® will bear no responsibility for the same.
- Please review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections “Help” or “Internet Options,” to exercise choices you have for certain Cookies. If you disable or delete certain Cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of this Site, and you may be required to re-enter your log-in details.
- By exercising such choice regarding interest based advertising, you may still receive advertisements, but the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your interests. You should also know that logging out of your user account will not actually mean that you opt out of personalized advertisements. Profiling is the use of information which enables us to predict your preferences. We may overlay information we process about you with information obtained from third parties, for example demographic information to make our marketing campaigns and selections more efficient. Any use of third party information will be subject to appropriate controls.
- You may need to make such choices on each browser and device you may use to exercise choice regarding certain Cookies. Lastly, at this time the Site is not configured to honour browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals.
RESCUE® provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all RESCUE®‘s lists and newsletters, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your vehicle’s registration number and services you would like to unsubscribe.
M/s. Rescue Vehicle Services Private Limited
No.9, Raheja Plaza,
We will use email, telephone, SMS, post and social media i.e. Facebook or Google to inform you about these products and services.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information this way at any time. If you would prefer not to receive this information from us and have not previously advised us of this, please let us know using any of the methods detailed below:
By clicking on ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in any emailed marketing message you receive.
By telephone when you call our customer representatives on +91 9986 500 500
Sending us an email at email@example.com
Thank you for using RESCUE®!