Before you use RESCUE®s website/App, check all our terms and conditions to know how to use the website/App. Your use of www.getrescued.in Website/App means that you agree to them.
RESCUE® provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). In addition, when you use any RESCUE® service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE/APP INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Contents Posted on Website/App
RULES OF CONDUCT ON WEBSITE//APP
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this Website/App shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or can be inferred to be hate speech, inflammatory, provocative, supremacist content, or incites communal. racial, casteist, sexist, hateful or promotes violence against individuals or groups of people based on their identities
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” which is deemed irrelevant, impersonal, unsolicited, promotional, or repetitive as spam, which includes:
- Sending repetitive or unsolicited messages.
- Sending promotional messages, Private Including promoting.
- Abusing RESCUE® personnel
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, Intellectual Property Rights, Rights of Privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or Rights of Publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (e. those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Website/Apps or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website/Apps or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without RESCUE®’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” items related to the Website/App
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which RESCUE™, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- contains viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancel-bots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- You must use the Website/Apps in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the RESCUE®’s Website/App,, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website/App, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Website/Apps, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website/Apps or exceeding your authorized access.
- In order to protect RESCUE® users from such advertising or solicitation, RESCUE® reserves the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other users in any 24-hour period to a number which RESCUE® deems appropriate in its sole dis
- You understand that RESCUE® has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website/Apps) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order. In addition, RESCUE® can (and you hereby expressly authorize RESCUE® to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as RESCUE®, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- In no event shall RESCUE® assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website/App You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website/Apps, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. RESCUE® shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website/Apps.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website/Apps and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website/Apps, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. RESCUE® does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Website/Apps you acknowledge and agree that RESCUE® is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website/App Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website/Apps.
- RESCUE® shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
RESCUE® shall not bear any responsibility or liability or warrant including but not limited to, the actions, products, content and services on RESCUE®’s website/App, which are linked through including but not limited to Affiliates and Website/Apps using RESCUE. In addition, RESCUE® provide links to the Website/Apps of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, RESCUE® is not responsible for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their website/App.
This Website/App may contain links to other web Website/Apps or you may be linked through other Website/Apps (“Linked Website/Apps”). The Linked Website/Apps are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. RESCUE® shall not be responsible for the content of the Linked Website/Apps, whether or not RESCUE® is affiliated with sponsors of the Website/Apps. RESCUE® does not in any way endorse the Linked Website/Apps.
RESCUE® welcome links to this Website/App. You may establish a hypertext link to this Website/App, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your Website/App by RESCUE®. You must not use on your Website/App or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the RESCUE® Website/App, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web Website/App or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a web Website/App any of the content or other materials on the RESCUE® Website/App without our prior written consent.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
We try to ensure the accuracy of all of the content. However, we do not accept any liability for the use of the content made by you. The content of this Website/App should only be used for information purposes and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. The Website/App is for your personal use and is not to be used for any commercial purpose. As a result, RESCUE® will not be responsible in any circumstances for your loss of profits. RESCUE® will also not be responsible for any loss including wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data unless the loss results from something RESCUE® has done wrong. RESCUE® is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this Website/App. RESCUE® cannot promise that the Website/App will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the Website/App is provided on an “as available” basis. RESCUE® will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the Website/App for any reason beyond our control.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Bengaluru, Karnataka only.
AMBIT OF SERVICE JURISDICTION
Unless otherwise specified, the material on RESCUE® is presented solely for the purpose of provision of services within territorial jurisdiction of Republic of India. RESCUE® makes no representation that materials in RESCUE® are appropriate or available for use in other locations/ Countries other than Republic of India.
Those who choose to access this Website/App from other locations/countries other than the Republic of India do so on their own initiative and RESCUE® is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTION
RESCUE® may, as a courtesy to trademark owners, conduct a limited inquiry of reasonable complaints of trademark and copyright infringement. RESCUE®‘s determination of whether the reported content is a violation of our trademark policy depends on both the content that is being used and the context in which it is being used.
Using a business name, logo, or other protected content in a way that is confusing or misleading may be a violation of RESCUE®‘s trademark policy. It is not a violation of RESCUE®‘s trademark policy to use a business name or logo, or other content in a way that is outside the scope protected by trademark rights. This scope is generally limited by the geography (such as one or more countries) and products (goods and services) covered by the trademark. It is also not a violation of RESCUE®‘s policy to make proper “fair use” of another’s trademark.
This Website/App is controlled and operated by RESCUE®. All material on this Website/App, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by RESCUE® or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on RESCUE® Website/App owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website/App or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
You agree that any use on the Website/App is at your own risk and RESCUE® is not responsible for it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer/mobile, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We at RESCUE® respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at email@example.com .
Note that under Indian Law you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our subscribers, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. If you are unclear whether the content at issue is infringing, you should consider contacting an attorney.
RESCUE® tries to be as accurate as possible. However, RESCUE® does not warrant that product/service description or other content of this Website/App is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product/service offered by RESCUE® itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition/ask for a refund against services rendered.
Pricing on the services/product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers’ prices of the product may vary. RESCUE® will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the RESCUE® Website/App pre and post orders, RESCUE® request you to contact us within 24 (Twenty Four) hours of booking service. RESCUE® shall then refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. If RESCUE® comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website/App to firstname.lastname@example.org
To clarify any doubts or questions you may have, feel free to call our team on +91 9986 500 500 , or mail us at email@example.com